Prices detailed on this page reflect our Real Estate Photography offerings. Our higher-end Architectural & Interiors Photography or more extensive commercial sessions are subject to an individual quote based on each client’s specific needs. Please contact us for more information.
Real Estate Photography
Economy Photo Session – $100
- Recommended for homes 2,000 sf. or smaller and includes delivery of 15 high quality still photos. This session will normally take around 1 hour.
- Not available for homes greater than 30 minutes from Marlton, NJ.
Standard Photo Session – $150
- Recommended for homes between 2,000 – 3,000 sf. and includes delivery of 25 high quality still photos. This session will usually take up between 1.5 – 2 hours.
Large Home Photo Session – $200+
- Recommended for homes larger than 3,000 sf., and included delivery of 25 high quality still photos. The session will take 2 hours or more, depending on the size of the home. Pricing for extremely large homes is at the discretion of the photographer.
Premium Photo Session – $250
- Recommended for homes up to 3,000 sf., and includes delivery of 25 professional images. The session will take between 2-3 hours, depending on the size of the home. Pricing for larger homes is subject to an individual quote by an S18 Photography representative.
Note: In all cases, square footage recommendations should be considered a guideline, and final pricing may be adjusted by a representative of S18 Photography. In layman’s terms… No, a 3,400 sf house with 5 bedrooms, 3.5 baths and sprawling property does not qualify as an “average sized home” because we referenced 3,500 sf above. This would be considered a larger home.
May be purchased as an addition to real estate photography. – $50
- Our virtual tours are hosted on our S18 Tours Platform, an industry-leading platform that showcases high resolution photography detail. All tours are delivered with branded and MLS-compliant versions.
- Realtor.com linking is free for Realtor.com showcase members, $20 for all other homes.
High Definition Real Estate Video
Photos + Video – $250, Video Only – $150
- Stunning, cinematic-style real estate video shot in full HD that shows an exceptional view of properties & provides the highest quality marketing solution. Sharable via social media or embed anywhere for increased exposure.
Twilight Photo – $100
- Twilight shots are done between sunset and approximately 45 minutes after sunset during the “blue hour.” All lights in the home must be turned on and there may be added lighting. Twilight shots give a dramatic and elegant look to the home, and they are one of the most powerful images to use in marketing a high end home.
Additional Images – $10 each
- For additional photos related to the real estate listing advertising of the home
Repeat Property Visits – $100 per visit
- Available upon special request.
Image Editing – $50 / hr.
- Image editing allows cars and garbage cans to be removed from driveways and to make other improvements to photos upon request of the agent. We do not change any of the physical characteristics of the home with image editing.
- Extensive travel may require the addition of $50 travel fee. “Destination” sessions require a special quote from a representative at S18 Photography.
- In the past, S18 Photography has been able to provide numerous innovative & custom solutions to top producing real estate clients. These are available upon special request and subject to specific quote from a representative at S18 Photography.
All prices listed may be changed by the photographer at any time, and can be tailored for custom sessions at the photographer’s discretion.